Primary duties include: assisting with specialty security systems installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial, industrial, and residential settings. It is expected you should be customer orientated, confident in asking questions for discovery, able to work independently and effectively take directions, and responsible for task completion. In addition, continue to enhance the corporate culture of Martin Systems, and promote the team atmosphere we are striving for.
- Experience within electronic security or related field.
- Strong mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Thorough background check is required.
- Install, service and inspect burglar alarm, fire alarm, access control, digital video surveillance and related systems.
- Ability to use use mobile apps in the field and work with a remote team to get systems up and running.
- Ability to walk clients thru step-by-step, hands-on use of security technologies.
Hours: 40+ per week
Rate of pay: Open
401(k) with company match
Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay