Martin Systems – A Place Where You Can Make An IMPACT!
Martin Systems is seeking an experienced professional for complex, integrated system projects. This individual will be responsible for designing, installing and servicing access control, burglary, surveillance, fire detection, building automation and more. Direct experience is required.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Service access control, video surveillance, security alarm and other security related low voltage systems
- Plans installation by surveying and evaluating locations, identifying requirements, laying-out equipment and wiring plan all while adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
- Well organized, self-starter, capable of functioning with (Minimal or NO) supervision
- Troubleshooting systems that are not functioning properly
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb a ladder, and work with power tools.
- Experience with various CCTV camera product lines: Axis, Dahua, Panasonic, Sony, HIK, Pelco, Bosch, Honeywell, Genetec, Milestone, OnSSI, Exacq, Avigilon.
- Must be able to pass a security back ground check.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical upon hiring.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a great driving record.
This is a full-time position and Martin Systems provides full benefits to employees.