Picture yourself being a Service Technician, servicing state-of-the-art security systems!
Do you think you have what it takes? Your primary duties would include: assisting with specialty security systems installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial, industrial, and residential settings. It is expected you should be customer orientated, confident in asking questions for discovery, able to work independently and effectively take directions, and responsible for task completion. In addition, continue to enhance the corporate culture of Martin Systems, and promote the team atmosphere we are striving for.
- Experience within electronic security or related field.
- Strong mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Thorough background check is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Confident working with power and hand tools
- Ability to take accurate measurements
- No fear of working on ladder or lifts
- Must work well with others
- Service and inspect burglar alarm, fire alarm, access control, digital video surveillance and related systems.
- Ability to use mobile apps in the field and work with a remote team to get systems up and running.
- Ability to walk clients thru step-by-step, hands-on use of security technologies.
- Switch and router setup
- Basic IT knowledge
- PC construction
- PC builds
- Camera system experience and knowledge
- Low voltage cabling knowledge
- Can read a floorplan
- Follow a schematic
- Proficient in Microsoft OS and possibly Linux systems
- Hours: 40+ per week
- Rate of pay: Open
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Martin Systems, Inc.
2744 Manitowoc Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54311