Martin Systems – A Place Where You Can Make An IMPACT!
Martin Systems, Inc. is a Wisconsin based systems integrator specializing in security, fire, surveillance and home automation solutions that are cost effective and protect our customer’s greatest assets.
We will provide training for this position!
- Switch and router setup
- Basic IT knowledge
- PC construction
- PC builds
- Camera system experience and knowledge
- Low voltage cabling knowledge
- Can read a floorplan
- follow directions
- follow a schematic
- proficient in Microsoft OS and possibly Linux systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Confident working with power and hand tools
- Ability to take accurate measurements
- No fear of working on ladder or lifts
- Ability to follow direction
- Must work well with others
- Valid driver’s license
- Thorough background check is required
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Group Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Many employee appreciation events throughout the year
Qualified employees have potential for advancement.
APPLY NOW or stop at our Green Bay location to fill out an application.
Martin Systems, Inc.
2744 Manitowoc Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54311