Martin Systems – A Place Where You Can Make An IMPACT!
Martin Systems, Inc. is a Wisconsin based systems integrator specializing in security, fire, surveillance and home automation solutions that are cost effective and protect our customer’s greatest assets.
We will provide training for this position!
- Switch and router setup
- Basic IT knowledge
- PC construction
- PC builds
- Camera system experience and knowledge
- Low voltage cabling knowledge
- Can read a floorplan
- follow directions
- follow a schematic
- proficient in Microsoft OS and possibly Linux systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Confident working with power and hand tools
- Ability to take accurate measurements
- No fear of working on ladder or lifts
- Ability to follow direction
- Must work well with others
- Valid driver’s license
- Thorough background check is required
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Group Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Many employee appreciation events throughout the year
Qualified employees have potential for advancement.
Martin Systems, Inc.
2744 Manitowoc Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54311